2) have walnuts for snack. It'll help in baby's brain development.
3) take two glasses of water and have gondh laddoo (http://www.vegbowl.in/2011/05/gaund-ke-
4) Use fenugreek seeds/ Fenugreek leaves in cooking. soak some seeds in water overnight and take it in the morning. or you can take powder too.
5) Use lots of garlic in food.
6) have dry ginger powder with ghee in first bite of rice.
7) have barley water (cook barley in water till soft. filter and drink that water). you can start this when you are pregnant.
8) have bread/rusk with milk. have atleast two slices twice a day.
9) have a glass of warm water 10 mins before feeding or sip while feeding. this will help with letdown.
10) have curries made of tindora (ivy gourd), lauki (bottle gourd), fenugreek leaves, spinach, ridge gourd, snake gourd, carrots, asparagus.
11) use lot of urad dal (black gram) in seasonings.
12) have oats and almonds mixed in cereal once a day
13) you can also have oats with milk
14) try skin to skin with baby (kangaroo care). will help in increasing the supply.
15) think about baby all the time. keep a positive feeling that you can feed the baby.
16) place few cloves of garlic in fresh cooked rice. eat after 10 mins
If the baby stops latching all of a sudden check for these
1) eggs in your diet in any form
2) any new perfumes/deo
3) onions in diet
the raw flavor is gone the stir in 1/2 cup of warm mix and cook it reaches the Kheer consistency and have it...Sometimes the milk supply increases so much in
that case try not to eat the Bajra kheer for 2-3 days n then start having it.
2)Walnuts Increase the baby's memory power so have them as a snack when u feel hungry.
3)eat 1 Gondh Ladoo and drink a glass of milk..drink 2 glasses of water before eating this laddoo
4)Both fenugreek seeds n fenugreek leaves help in milk production..If u dont have time to soak the fenugreek seeds,jst take the seeds directly and drink
water,jst like how u take a tablet.
5)Use garlic as in cooking much as u can.
6)Mix some dry ginger pwoder and ghee in the 1st spoon of rice u eat.
8)Bread n Rusk,preferably bread with a glass of milk gives gud result..have atleast 2 slices of bread twice a day along with milk
9)Have a glass full of water atleast 10 mins before u start feeding the baby,if u dont have time just keep sipping the water while feeding the baby this
helps in improving the milk supply
10)Use Tindora,lauki,fnugreek leaves,spinach,lady finger,turai(chinees okra) a lot in ur diet
11)Add lots of urad when u make tempering for the curries/dal
12)Make sure u have oats and almond mixed cereal atleast once a day
13)Combination of oats n milk together gives gud result..try this if u can
14)Hug ur baby often as that bonding helps in improving the supply
15)While feeding the baby think abt his/her future n how r u going to raise ur kid n all such thoughts also improves the supply
16)Chop garlic into small pieces n put on the steaming hot rice and cover it with a lid for 10 mins,wait n then eat them together.