Saturday, August 21, 2010

Booster Seat


Running around the kids with a bowl/plate of food in hand is a common sight for Indian mothers or most of the mothers of toddlers and even kids of 4 to 5 years of age back in India.

Sorry if I offend anyone but I seriously dont like running around the kid :((... they have to learn it and learn it right is my purely personal opinion.  They eat well when we feed/force feed them but I do not want to encourage it..

I was in a dilemma whether or not to go for a high chair in granite/marble floor setting with a hyperactive kid trying to do everything possible to escape the food.. one tilt of balance and am scared about the fall from height in spite of the shopkeeper assuring me that they are well equipped and all such stuff..

Finally, after much thinking and checking out a whole lot of high chairs available in the market, I narrowed down on this booster seat which I felt is safe and is easy to be carried.  I find this foldable one handy and comfortable, easy to clean, the cloth is easy to wash and it holds the kid well and since we have the chair grip, we need not be scared as well.  We both sit in opposite chairs and she is belted to the seat until she finishes it.  There is resistance initially but now it is a routine that this seat is for her meals..

Any reviews for high chair on a stone flooring?????

3 comments:

  1. Sree, idi ekkada teesukunnaru and which brand is it..also the price would help..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anu, got this from US.. ikkada kooda unnay baby storeslo around 2.5K anukuntaa manchi brandvi.. around 2 K should be fine.. I started it when she was 1 yr. old and i think it will serve for another year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, US lona..nenu hyderabad lo gift kosam ani choostuna..thanks for the prompt reply sree..amma vaalani choodamantaanu..

    ReplyDelete